• Aude sapere - Dare to know
  • Friday, February 23, 2007

    Cowes

    Camp was mootastic. Here are photos!!
    Clockwise: Me, Kelvin C, Vincent, Henry (big head)
    the only time ever you will see me sad
    arr....me and michelle
    omg wtf is that...its a cactus...its a monster.....its an Andrew Guo

    Someone you dont want to meet


    Me and Kelvin


    Posing with kenny the malaysian gangster


    me and bus buddy elisa


    smile! its ann


    Me in Kelvin's hat

    Christine and I

    What u guys gloating about


    look at me im elisa


    THIS is a real cup cake. Credits to me ^^


    Kelvin is licking....something


    Andrew eating wood with 3 hands, Dennis's retarded face in background




    Me and Anna






    me and Andrew,






























    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow u dont smile in photos do u? why take photos if u dont smile?

    11:55 pm  
    Blogger KelvinL said...

    hehe, i got photos on my blog now too. I got some photos with you looking really pissed off, haha.

    2:15 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    photowhore

    10:47 pm  
    Blogger timtamz said...

    hey Li, ahha nice pics aha, i think everyone at camp were photowhores lol.

    9:48 pm  
    Blogger sinwa said...

    hey li...
    i actually cudnt be bothered taking any photos at camp...lol

    now i sound weird...=.=

    6:08 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home