• Aude sapere - Dare to know
  • Saturday, September 08, 2007

    Life until now

    It has been a long time since I last posted, mainly due to the fact that I cannot fabricate anything to tirade about. Perhaps one can say that I am at peace with the world, for no issue has incurred my wrath or stoked controversy within my haywire brain.

    VCE has been a bitch! There's like 6 weeks to go till exams and I still haven't started much of my revision regime. According to my last year's deluded idealitic ideosyncratic plan, I should have done about 10 practise exams per subject already and be owning uni maths. What's happening now? Haven't finished the course for chem or physics, and have NO idea what is going on in uni maths. My only hope is to cram before the uni maths exams, which is after all my others, giving me a week to party/hardcore study. A worry of mine is English. I was just told today at tuition that my text analysises lack the vocabulary and expression needed for 10/10. Woe woe woe. Damn those MHS and Macrob people for their hardcoreness! *cough nerds* =P What must I do now? Read the bloody dictionary to find more words to put in my pieces? Argg

    I cannot wait to see the year book which Matt is overseeing. I saw from a sneak preview that even old Schiller injected some humour into his piece. However, I encountered the tyrannous nature of people in power: I had my front cover passage "desecrated" and an anthology of funny Chinese surnames rejected. But of course thus is what editors do and I accept this fact of nature. Although, my dislike for working under other people, especially in my areas of interest, was exacerbated. Hence my ambition in 10 years time, as written in my year book profile, is "TO BE YOUR BOSS". Ok, I can't everyone's boss. But it will be fun being the boss won't it? Another question that elicited consternation from me: What would you eat for you last meal? I finally decided that a letter granting me clemency would be my preferred meal. Yes, as Matt wisely pointed out, people usually do not dine on letters. Well, at least I don't end up getting executed! It's better than eating humble pie, as someone else wrote (one thing good about being on the year book committee is that I got to read everyone's profiles); that'll just be one last degradation before death.

    I seriously cannot wait till uni. I plan on joining many clubs (dance, martial arts, whatever else I feel like) and even doing some community work! I remember receiving a mass email from an uni friend once about doing free tuition for disadvantaged children. That sounds right up my alley. I must also find a job and party a lot. ^__^ I will also fulfill all my high school fantasies that I cannot complete now, such as HC GAMING!!! And read a book. =]

    I also plan on blogging more. This post must be very dull and boring! Those two words epitomise my life. =]

    And sorry Ling for my delayed post! You must be the only person to have checked my blog so regularly, every time disappointed by the desolation and my cowes photos.

    Au revoir!

    9 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAH! So you should update more. I rememeber last year you did like lots and lots of methods practise exam. lol what happened to LI!? everytime i see you when you have a free period, you're cs-ing == !!!! ahahha..

    yes yes. get ur ideal enter and i shall smile again. hah!

    12:42 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lol. and yes, every time i visitd your blog.. i see.. li's face..

    12:45 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    li, keep working hard only 6weeks.:)

    1:11 am  
    Blogger KelvinL said...

    LI MEI! MY FRIED FRIEND. Um cool.

    Lets party. Soon.

    From Kelvin

    P.S etc.

    2:51 pm  
    Blogger fmatt said...

    i found your myspace just before. you didn't add me, and your top 5 friends are female, 6th being james. hahaha.


    your work was edited for the benefit of everyone. now stop whinging! i'm already out of space in the yearbook.

    6:01 pm  
    Blogger fmatt said...

    oh and you have had stuff to whinge about on your blog, just that you have been too lazy to write about them.

    6:03 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LI YOU DID ANOTHER BLOG FINALLY!! gosh took you long enough. I check too...not only ling. You know the name ling reminds me of mulan and how she names herself ling *nods* i should really find out what it means in chinese. Also stop blogging here. Myspace is thw way to go cause it brings you happiness and joy and all things essential in life [except Jesus wooo!] :D don't study too much li...i mean i remember you doing 500 frickn prac exams for ur mid years. People are gonna start wondering whether ur retarded or not lol

    p.s. its from me..and you better know who me is ;) i'm going to leave this anonymous and see if you can guess. happy hunting li woo i left you a game...ok i'll leave you hint mmmm we still have that pants party to go to ;) oh and the fishing!

    wth i wrote you an essay

    7:00 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello li

    12:24 am  
    Blogger jason said...

    the nation of li is no longer on stage 4 tirade restrictions?

    it's good to see that your rant reservoirs have used the last 7 months to replenish sufficiently.

    :3

    3:36 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home